Mr. Bryant, has Associate Degree in Technical Arts and has over 17 years’ experience in Project Management, Asbestos & Lead Abatement, Construction, Demolition, Environmental Consulting, Indoor Air Quality, Industrial Hygiene and LBP Inspections & Risk Assessments services. His experience allows him to manage, recognize, evaluate and recommend criteria for control of chemical, safety and physical hazards present at the work site.
Mr. Bryant is a Safety and Health Professional experience in industrial hygiene and project management and safety services ensuring regulatory compliance and safety in medical and government facilities, schools, industrial sites, commercial and residential buildings. Mr. Bryant, has been involved in combined value of over $50 million projects in industrial hygiene and safety.
- Quality/ Safety Inspections
- Scaffold User Trained
- 2-Hour Awareness Trainer (Lead Based Paint & Asbestos)
- Respirator fit Tester (qualitative & quantitative)
- Tool box Safety Meetings
- Job Hazard Analysis Reporting
- Asbestos Project Designer
- Air Sampling Professional
- Project Manager/Certified Asbestos Supervisor
- Indoor Air Quality Investigations
- Write, Review and Approve Health & Safety Plans
- NCES Lead Based Paint Safety Representative
- Exposure Assessments Specialist
Mr. Bryant other than conducting quality/safety audits also performs wide range of duties including project management and supervision. Other duties include industrial hygiene work, office and field operations management, administration work, fieldwork safety, lead project support, cost analysis, estimating and new hire trainings.