Project Description: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers retained NetCompliance Environmental Services, LLC to conduct inspection to determine the presence, location and quantities of asbestos containing materials at 1401 Gekeler Lane, La Grande, OR and all subject properties, USFS Corvallis location, USFS Wenatchee location and USFS Olympia locations for the ACM Inspection. The scope of services included the following:
- Full building inspection of five homogenous sample areas.
- Collection of and analysis of SACBM using limited destructive sampling.
- Discussion & Recommendations consistent with current regulations and occupational safety and health standards.
- Roof materials excluded by contract on the main building and east wing.
- Report with CAD drawings.
- Photo Documentation