Project Description: NetComplaince provided industrial hygiene services for all above ground hazards exposures such as asbestos and lead base paint projects, PCB’s and any other hazards exposures if encountered during renovation and/or demolition projects. All work were conducted according to Local, State, and Federal regulations. NetCompliance managed all projects for Weyerhaeuser until completion with respect to health & safety and the quality. There were multiple different task related to the Administrative and Compliance Management work. Each different task associated with the services are defined below:
- Communicate with DOE & L&I for Weyerhaeuser and file quarterly report for all small-scale asbestos and demolition projects.
- Prepare and file all asbestos summaries to DOE at the end of the every fiscal year.
- Prepare, review & file project Notifications to DOE and L&I for each asbestos and demolition projects.
- Participate in all DOE & L&I audits including internal audits conducted by the corporate Weyerhaeuser.
- Work with the site Environmental, Safety, Demolition Team and the Corporate Legal Department on, an as need biases.
- Attend all management meetings to scope asbestos abatement and demolition projects and respond to all emergency projects for the Maintenance Department.
- Conduct inspections for the asbestos, lead based paint and all other hazards involved at the Weyerhaeuser site in Longview Plant.
- Conduct industrial hygiene feasibility studies, site wide hazards cost estimation, annual hazard abatement and demolition budget.
- Provide prioritization asbestos abatement and demolition schedule and conduct project management of all removal and demolition projects.
- Conduct air sampling services for all abatement and demolition services.
Report on daily, weekly and/or monthly basis regarding the site-wide asbestos compliance, asbestos project status and any other environmental issues to the Asbestos Program Manager.